Search Engine Optimization
Send text messages to customers or potential customers to enhance your brand.
Audio and Music
Business Credit Cards
Customer Relations Management
We design follow-up and alerts that help you to stay ahead of your competition.
Sales and Tasks
Helping to Connect
Networking Business Credit
- OUR VISION: To serve as a B2B network that extends the wealth and financial stability of businesses or organizations owned by women or minorities and those who support them.
- OUR MISSION: Success is at the core of our existence. Our business models integrate the future of technology, marketing, finance, and education. NBC extends our wealth of knowledge and skills to a community of brothers and sisters.
- OUR PURPOSE: Reclaim the wealth of contribution built on the backs of women, people of color, and marginalized in the United States.
Why Must you use it?
Large corporations such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Alphabet, and Netflix took complete advantage of these demographic groups in their use of ads and the choice of brands. Convenience is the common denominator that increased revenue. Yet, these same groups do not receive the same type of rewards as the corporations.
How it works
NBC intends to turn the use of algorithms upside down. Personal credit is very important when banks and other financial institutions make decisions. Business credit and personal credit run along the same track for a short while. When they split NBC steps in to make sure that the information that is reported to Dun & Bradstreet, Equifax, and Experian are monitored and reported accurately. The greatest challenge that NBC addresses are simply reporting. The credit bureaus do not know that the transactions are taking place, because they are not being reported.
The best part is that you do not have to stop doing what they love to do!
A few facts
- Female adults who use the internet in 2021 93% 93%
- Hispanic use of the internet in 2021 95% 95%
- African American use of the internet in 2021 91% 91%
A Great Fit
Complete An Application
Each business or organization must complete an application to confirm that they are legitimate. Because we maintain confidential information, we serve as a safe haven as we build our database of customers. We do not share your information without your consent. This is to protect you and our mission as a business that promotes truthfulness and diversity.
How can you use it?
After the completion of our online application, you become a member of our Business to Business Network.
What makes us unique is that we report the business transactions of the B2B Network to the business credit bureaus. The new leverage of power is one step in preparing businesses for the instability of an economic structure that primarily benefits large corporations.
The biggest challenge is awareness of business credit. This is where NBC steps in. We make sure you are credit-ready.
How it works
- A client within the B2B Network contacts you to perform a service or provide goods
- Provide the services or goods within your contractural agreement
- The client provides you a receipt
- Submit the paid receipt to NBC
- NBC submits the paid transaction to the business credit bureaus
- Your business credit score goes up
- Your business is in a better position to build or improve your banking relationship
A few facts
- Small businesses use personal credit 46% 46%
- do not know business credit score 72% 72%
- do not know how to interpret business credit score 82% 82%
The Key to Business
After the completion of the application, we will let you know if your business or organization is a good fit for Networking Business Credit. It is very important to answer each question as truthfully as possible. We are here to help you with all of the services that we offer.
When will you use it?
NBC targets businesses owned by minorities or women because they encompass most of the decision-making consumers in the United States. On March 11, 2021, President Joe Biden signed The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. The $1.9 trillion plan is designed, in part, to help families impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic. According to a study at the University of Georgia, African American buying power surpassed $1trillion in 2016 and is projected to reach $1.5 trillion in 2021.
The harsh reality came to the surface that many businesses owned by women or minorities, especially African Americans, do not have a relationship with banks. As a result, businesses suffered, closed, and continue to struggle to reopen. Although business loans are becoming available to minority-owned businesses many of the traditional financial institutions are not willing to assist because of insufficient credit.
WHY WE CARE
29% of small businesses fail because they run out of capital.
First, consider why small business lending exists in the first place. Though many small businesses seek capital to finance exciting opportunities, still others apply for small business loans to bridge financial gaps.
In fact, running out of capital is the second most common reason that small businesses fail. 29% of small businesses that fail do so for this reason.
Almost half (42%) fail because there’s no market need for their products or services, which can also translate into a capital shortage.
Other reasons for failure include:
- 23% failed because they didn’t have the right team
- 19% were outcompeted.
- 18% failed because of pricing and cost issues.
- 17% failed because of a poor product offering. 
A FEW FACTS
- Have outstanding debt 70% 70%
- financial needs are met 48% 48%
- approval rate for merchant cash advances 85% 85%
we have specific needs
Join Appropriate Team
Each business organization has specific needs. A startup business may need more guidance than a business or organization that has functioned for ten or more years. We assign your business or organization to make sure you are business credit ready. When you are a member of the network, you will have access to all of the benefits.
let’s do business together
Join the Network
After we have confirmed that you are credit ready, we add your business or organization to the network. You will have access to all of the businesses or organizations in the network in order to establish or continue to build your business credit. With confidence, you will know that you are doing business with members of your community and those who support you.